Thursday 15 May 2014

Moving Forward

In this module I have explored several things this semester, the main focus of course being my Showreel. I have also looked at design and working on some more involved hard surface modelling that follow these designs. This is something that I will be taking forward into my future projects.
Design itself was also the main focus for one of my other modules, and is something I will be focusing on more in the future.

In regards to showreels. I came across this fantastic video on Youtube by artist Gilberto Magno. It takes the showreel Idea and uses it to present and show off a very complex and involved model In an incredibly compelling and original way. It is a technique I want to try and replicate within one of my future projects as-well in showing off a model that I feel deserves it.



An incredibly inspiring project and presentation.


No comments:

Post a Comment